The Community Support Team (CST) is a community-based rehabilitation service that provides direct treatment and restorative interventions to help individuals reestablish their roles in the community. The CST team approach involves structured, face-to-face therapeutic interventions that cover emotional, behavioral, social, safety, housing, medical and health, educational, vocational, and legal domains.
Overview of Services
The CST works with beneficiaries, their families, and other support systems to create an individualized treatment plan that meets their unique needs. Once the plan is established, the CST team provides direct treatment and services to help the beneficiary reach their goals. Each member of the team is highly skilled and trained in various evidence-based practices that are designed to promote success. In addition, the team regularly meets to evaluate progress and make necessary adjustments to the treatment plan.
The Community Support Team service consists of a variety of interventions available 24-hours-a-day, 7-days-a-week, 365- days-a-year, and delivered by our trained staff, who maintain contact and intervene as one organizational unit.
How a Community Support Team can Help
Expected Outcomes include:
- Improved overall quality of life;
- Decrease frequency or intensity of crisis episodes;
- Improved community interaction;
- Increased ability to live as independently as possible;
- Increased identification and management of triggers, cues and symptoms;
- Increased coping and social skills;
- Increased ability to maintain stable living environment;
- Decreased criminal justice involvement; NS
- Decreased number of individuals experiencing homelessness.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, email us at email@example.com or call our main line at (877) 563 6030.
Submit a request for date and time and our staff will respond as quickly as possible to confirm your request. Or save time by calling us directly at (877) 563-6030 set up your appointment.
Stephens Outreach Center
Stephens Outreach Center is dedicated to the provision of effective and appropriate supportive services in order that you may lead a more productive and fulfilling life.