The CST works with beneficiaries, their families, and other support systems to create an individualized treatment plan that meets their unique needs. Once the plan is established, the CST team provides direct treatment and services to help the beneficiary reach their goals. Each member of the team is highly skilled and trained in various evidence-based practices that are designed to promote success. In addition, the team regularly meets to evaluate progress and make necessary adjustments to the treatment plan.
The Community Support Team service consists of a variety of interventions available 24-hours-a-day, 7-days-a-week, 365- days-a-year, and delivered by our trained staff, who maintain contact and intervene as one organizational unit.
Expected Outcomes include:
- Improved overall quality of life;
- Decrease frequency or intensity of crisis episodes;
- Improved community interaction;
- Increased ability to live as independently as possible;
- Increased identification and management of triggers, cues and symptoms;
- Increased coping and social skills;
- Increased ability to maintain stable living environment;
- Decreased criminal justice involvement; NS
- Decreased number of individuals experiencing homelessness.